Unpaid Overtime

Pollins Law Firm

Creating great futures

When you are working overtime, you can lose track of how many hours you have worked or how much money you are owed. This creates a potentially negative situation where you may not be paid in full for all of the overtime hours that you have worked, either through oversight or by intent. If this happens, you may need the help of an experienced attorney to advocate for you and help you to get the money to which you are entitled by law. Learn how experienced Philadelphia Attorney Scott M. Pollins can help you with unpaid overtime, commission, or wages by scheduling a free consultation.

Practice Area

Attorney Scott M. Pollins maintains a law office in downtown Philadelphia and accepts clients from New Jersey, Maryland, and southeastern, central and northeastern Pennsylvania. Attorney Pollins has more than 20 years of experience with all manner of labor and employment law, including contract concerns, unpaid or underpaid wages or overtime, wrongful termination cases, issues of harassment or hostile workplaces, and  workplace discrimination. When employees have reason to believe that they have not been properly paid for overtime or regular hours worked, an attorney can help to rectify the situation. Attorney Pollins accepts any new client who has an issue in the workplace, and believes that bringing swift resolution to your work-related problems can alleviate ongoing levels of stress and anxiety. Whether you are a teenaged worker performing one of your first jobs or a high-level employee with decades of labor experience, you can get help with your problems and you do not need to face them alone.

How a Philadelphia Area Unpaid Overtime Lawyer Can Help You

As an employee who has worked overtime, you rightfully believe that you will receive the funds that you are entitled to for the hours that you have worked. If you find that your employer has not paid your overtime hours, or has not fully compensated you, then you can rightfully sue to obtain your wages. An experienced employment lawyer can talk with you about the facts of your case, help you to prepare a lawsuit, and counsel you through the legal process of obtaining your back-due overtime and wages. It is much easier and far less stressful to fight for the funds you are owed with an attorney by your side than to go it alone. An attorney can help you through the process by coaching you in terms of what to expect, working with you to present your case in the best possible light, and acting on your behalf in a court of law to ensure that you get what you are entitled to with the least amount of aggravation.

Get help with your unpaid overtime issue and enrich your life with help from an attorney who has demonstrated experience with issue of employment disputes and overtime pay.To discuss your specific situation with an experienced Philadelphia-area attorney, call 610-896-9909 to schedule your free consultation with the Pollins Law Firm.